Buy Vicodin Online
Showing all 2 results
Uses?Vicodin- a blend of opioid pain reliever- the hydrocodone, and non-opioid pain reliever- the acetaminophen. Hydrocodone can help cure moderate to severe pain. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliver but together with hydrocodone increased the overall effect. Hydrocodone also helps in treating cold and cough.
Generic and Brand Names?Hydrocodone Acetaminophen is the generic drug name for Vicodin. It is available as tablets, capsules, liquids, and suppositories, and marketed in various brand names like Vicodin ES, Lortab, Vicodin HP, Lorcet Plus, Lorcet 10/650, Norco, Maxidone, Zydone, Hycet, Co-Gesic, Margesic H, Xodol, Stagesic, Zamicet. Though these medicines are recommended to be bought only as prescribed, but if you are looking to buy Vocodin online without Rx, check out the dealonshop for details.
Usage and special instructions?
- 2.5 to 5 mg every 4 to 6 hours for moderate pain or 10 mg at a similar frequency for severe pain. It is recommended to not exceed 3,000 to 4,000 mg of acetaminophen each day. It is always recommended to consume liquid dose or each tablet as prescribed . The dosage can contain acetaminophen anywhere between 300 mg to 750 mg.
- Take the medicine exactly as prescribed.
- Call you doctor immediately if the symptoms are not relieved or you see any side effects including, but not limited to, difficulty or slow breathing, slow heart rate, headache, dizziness, allergic reaction, nausea, etc.
- It is recommended to not take any cough and cold medicines that are non-prescribed and other medicines containing acetaminophen (like Tylenol) while taking this medicine.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Immediately inform your doctor if you are pregnant or become pregnant.
- It is recommended to avoid taking this medicine in high doses or for prolonged periods near your due date.
- If you are breastfeeding, take this medicine immediately after breastfeeding or 3 to 4 hours before breastfeeding to avoid any side effects on the baby. Report any changes in your baby.